Join us for the Dunn Flapjack Fundraiser
"A short stack for a tall cause"
Who: All Dunn families are invited to the 5th Grade Flapjack Fundraiser
When: Saturday, September 13th 8:00 A.M. - 10:00 A.M.
Where: Applebee's Restaurant in Middletown
How: Must have a $10 ticket to attend
Click here for more details and ticket information
Thanks to our students' fund raising, here are some of the items that have been purchased for Dunn Elementary:
- eChalk (Dunn's web site and electronic communication)
- 20 iPads for use in the classrooms for differentiated instruction
- MacBook Pro and syncing cart
- Measures of Academic Progress (MAP assessment)
- Audio Enhancement Systems
- Three 3-D Document Cameras
- Class subscriptions to either: Scholastic, Story Works, and Studies Weekly
- Music Programs (Winter Celebration and Arts' Gala)
- Art, Physical Education, and Music Supplies
- Classroom Holiday Celebrations
- Risers for School Performances
- Accelerated Reader
- Classroom Periodicals
- Author Visits and Cultural Enrichment Opportunities
- New awnings for the front of the building and carpool 1
Have You Heard About This Year's Fundraiser?
Stay tuned for clues about our FUNDfest!
Monday, September 1
Tuesday, September 2
SBDM Bios Sent Home
Champs Rollerdrome 6:00 - 8:00 P.M.
Wear your Dunn spirit wear or red and white to celebrate back to school!
Saturday, September 6
CC Shelby County Invitational
Tuesday, September 9
PTA General Meeting
SBDM Parent Elections
Kick-Off Dunn FUNdfest
6:30 - 8:00 in the cafeteria/gym
Special thanks to the following students who are celebrating their birthdays in a unique way. These students gave Dunn's library the present of a new book for our collection.
Check out the new titles by clicking the book below:
how your child can celebrate his/her birthday with the gift of reading, please click HERE