Our Season Has Started - Come Watch Our Dunn Quick Recall Team Shine!
Click here for a list of matches
Join Dr. Barber, the Dunn Basketball Team, and Our Very Own Cheerleaders for the First Annual Tailgate Party!
Check Out This Fantastic Website!
Thanks to the financial support of our PTA, all of the Dunn students have access to the MobyMax website. Click here to learn more!
Thanks to our students' fund raising, here are some of the items that have been purchased for Dunn Elementary:
- Honor Roll Tea with Dr. Barber
- eChalk (Dunn's web site and electronic communication)
- 20 iPads for use in the classrooms for differentiated instruction
- MacBook Pro and syncing cart
- Measures of Academic Progress (MAP assessment)
- Audio Enhancement Systems
- Three 3-D Document Cameras
- Class subscriptions to either: Scholastic, Story Works, and Studies Weekly
- Music Programs (Winter Celebration and Arts' Gala)
- Art, Physical Education, and Music Supplies
- Classroom Holiday Celebrations
- Risers for School Performances
- Accelerated Reader
- Classroom Periodicals
- Author Visits and Cultural Enrichment Opportunities
- New awnings for the front of the building and carpool 1
Dr. Barber's Honor Roll Tea Was Simply Divine!
The Dunn Basketball Season Has Started!
Mark your calendar for the upcoming games. Click here for the schedule.
Bring your pompoms and wear your red to support the team!
Go Dunn Dolphins!
Monday, February 2
Quick Recall Team Competes
Dunn vs. Chenoweth 4:00 at Dunn
Champs Rollerdrome 6:00 - 8:00 P.M.
Friday, February 6
8:00 P.M at Westport Middle
Tailgate Party at Dunn
6:00 - 7:30 in the cafeteria
Mon, Feb 9 - Fri, Feb 13
Jump Rope for Heart
Special thanks to the following students who are celebrating their birthdays in a unique way. These students gave Dunn's library the present of a new book for our collection.
Check out the new titles by clicking the picture below:
how your child can celebrate his/her birthday with the gift of reading, please click HERE!