Click here to find out how you can offer input to identify the most critical issues, the "Big Rocks," that must be addressed for the district to make significant improvement over the next five years.
Check Out This Fantastic Website!
Thanks to the financial support of our PTA, all of the Dunn students have access to the MobyMax website. Click here to learn more!
Thanks to our students' fund raising, here are some of the items that have been purchased for Dunn Elementary:
- Honor Roll Tea with Dr. Barber
- eChalk (Dunn's web site and electronic communication)
- 50 iPads for use in the classrooms for differentiated instruction
- Materials for our Enrichment Teacher
- MacBook Pro and syncing cart
- Measures of Academic Progress (MAP assessment)
- Audio Enhancement Systems
- Three 3-D Document Cameras
- Class subscriptions to either: Scholastic, Story Works, and Studies Weekly
- Music and Art Programs
- Art, Physical Education, and Music Supplies
- Classroom Holiday Celebrations
- Risers for School Performances
- Accelerated Reader
- Classroom Periodicals
- Author Visits and Cultural Enrichment Opportunities
- New awnings for the front of the building and carpool 1
WE DID IT!
Thanks to our PTA, staff, and students for turning our dream into a reality.
Look What the Students Are Learning in Enrichment Classes with Mrs. Watkins!
for the latest newsletter
Friday, May 22
Monday, May 25
Tuesday, May 26
PTA Board Meeting @ 9:15 A.M.
Tuesday, June 2
Wednesday, June 3
5th Grade Recognition
Ballard High School
Field Day Rain Date
Special thanks to the following students who are celebrating their birthdays in a unique way. These students gave Dunn's library the present of a new book for our collection.
Click on the picture below to see our latest list of birthday books:
To learn how your child can celebrate his/her birthday with the gift of reading, please click HERE!